MONEY MASTER BUDGET CALENDAR
MONEY MASTER BUDGET CALENDAR ($)
ORGANIZE, SIMPLIFY, AND MASTER YOUR MONEY
I’m going to be straightforward here: you just can’t take control of your finances and create good, lasting money habits without a solid budget plan. This is Rule #1 when fixing your money mindset. You have to know where your money is going. That said, there are about a million strategies and tools out there for money management, and they all vary greatly (only use cash, put every receipt into a box and review at the end of the month, use an online subscription, etc.). But the problem is, finding a method that works for you can be exhausting.
That’s why I’ve created this Money Master Budget Calendar. It’s a completely flexible, dynamic set of spreadsheets that lets you budget and save however works best for you. (Don’t worry—you don’t have to be an Excel guru to navigate the calendar.)
MONEY MASTER BUDGET
My Money Master Budget Calendar is right for you if:
- You’re a budgeting pro who wants to get better organized or step up your budgeting game.
- You have historically been terrible with budgets and are intimidated by the plethora of money planning tools and strategies on the internet.
- You’re trying to get better control of your current finances, become debt free, set more long-term money goals, or keep track of savings and investments.
- You want a budgeting tool that’s versatile and adaptable to your budgeting style whether using for personal planning or business finances.
Money Master Budget Calendar
This Money Master Budget Calendar is awesome, and here’s the best part: you only pay for it once. This isn’t something you have to pay a monthly or yearly subscription for. Because, let’s be honest, those subscriptions just keep you shelling out money over and over again.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- My Money Master Budget Calendar spreadsheets (compatible with Excel or Google Sheets), which include every part of your finances you can think of: bills, discretionary spending, business expenses, small and large debt payoff, retirement funds, personal savings, money goals, investment profits, and more.
- A video walkthrough and step-by-step written instructions on setting up, navigating, and getting the most out of your budget calendar.
- Additional “Helpful Tips” on making your money work for you.
- An updated copy of the budget calendar whenever we make any changes or updates (so you always have the latest version).